środa, 3 kwietnia 2013

WIAW

Hello there after Easter! Everything is fine but you may be curious why I didn't post about "what I Ate Wednesday"... Well the reason is Rotavirus. Yes. The end of this years holydays was not good. So today I was on tea and oatmeal. Not too bad, but I'm still very weak and wasn't able to eat normaly. I promise I'll post a full report on my Easter as soon as posible. In the meantime - have a great rest of the week Friends!

Witajcie po Wielkanocy! Wszystko jest w porządku, ale możecie być zaciekwienie dlaczego nie publikowałam dziś "Co zjadłam w środę"... Otóż, przyczyna jest prozaiczna. Rotawirus. Tak. Końcówka moich świąt nie była za dobra. Tak więc dzisiaj żyłam na herbacie i owsiance, co i tak nie było takie złe. Niestety ciągle jestem bardzo słaba i nie mogę jeść normalnie. Ale obiecuję opublikować relację z moich świąt (z tej radośniejszej części) najszybciej jak się da. W międzyczasie - życzę Wam udanej reszty tygodnia!

1 komentarz:

  1. Boo for being sick :(

    We are still working through Easter leftovers but the only thing we had left was ham. Oh well.

    OdpowiedzUsuń