poniedziałek, 19 marca 2012

Inspiration Monday


#6

I know that my blogging wasn’t very systematic. And it probably never will be, to be honest. The one thing, which I’m trying to do systematically, is the “Inspiration Monday”. Because of the “laptop problem” I am out of cash for some time, so the painting of my room had to be postponed. Well, you just can’t have everything in life, can you? Keeping the spirit though, I give you this wonderful tutorial for painted wallpaper. A lot of work and steady hand is needed, but the result... Oh – just look at that!

Painted wallpaper {a tutorial}

Wiem, że moje blogowanie nie należy do najbardziej systematycznych. I to się raczej nie zmieni, jak mam być szczera. Jedną rzeczą, o której systematyczność chcę dbać, są "Poniedziałkowe inspiracje". Z powodu "problemu laptopowego" jestem bez forsy, więc muszę odłożyć na jakiś czas malowanie mojego pokoju. Cóż, nie można mieć wszystkiego, nieprawdaż? Pozostając jednak w duchu, oto wspaniały tutorial jak namalować sobie tapetę. Potrzeba do tego dużo pracy i pewnej ręki, ale rezultat... Sami spójrzcie!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz