poniedziałek, 11 czerwca 2012

The fifth anniversary / Piąta rocznica

I was wondering for a long time now what kind of celebration I should make for my fifth anniversary of remission.  Yes! It’s FIVE YEARS! With only one incident during that time, I’m still a NED (No Evidence of Disease). A survivor. I’m still here, though I never thought I will come that far. I’m even starting to think about things I wouldn’t let myself no more than two years ago. Things like my own business or maybe even a child one day…
So, after Pola, “carpe that fucking diem” because anything can happen!





Od dłuższego czasu zastanawiałam się jak uczcić moją piątą rocznicę wyzdrowienia. Tak! To już PIĘĆ LAT! Pomimo jednego incydentu, ciągle zaliczam się jako NED (No Evidence of Disease). Jestem przetrwalnikiem. Ostatnio nawet dopuszczam myśli, których nie dopuszczałabym do siebie jeszcze dwa lata temu. Rzeczy w rodzaju własnego biznesu, albo może nawet myśl o dziecku kiedyś...
Więc powtarzając za Polą, "carpe that fucking diem", bo wszystko może się zdarzyć!


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz