piątek, 27 lipca 2012

Have a nice Tey!


“Tey” is a word in Greater Poland dialect (a region of Poland that I live in). It’s a particle that often replaces “hey” (but has many more meanings). With my mind fixed on holidays I can’t really think about job today, so I’m not even pretending that I do (boss doesn’t mind). Surfing the net, I came across this website, and fell in love with the idea instantly.
Poznań I Love You is an alternative tour-guide to the city. It’s a map, which you can download from the website for free paying with a tweet or thumbs up on fb, that features descriptions of a less often visited places. Places that have climate, are intimate and are packed with unusual people. Places like museums and galleries but also pubs, restaurants and clubs.
I will be out there tonight. Again. I can feel the positive energy in me. I’m going to see an performance in the Old Gasworks and maybe a concert in KontenerArt.
This is the city that I love and I don’t want to live anywhere else. This is my city – over 700 years old, soaked with history and filled with stories. Take a look.

kontenerArt



 Zafiksowałam się już na punkcie wakacji i nie potrafię myśleć o pracy (szef się nie dziwi). Surfując więc po necie, natknęłam się na pewną stronę i od razu w niej zakochałam.
Poznań I Love You jest alternatywnym przewodnikiem zwiedzania miasta. To mapa, którą można pobrać ze strony za darmo płacąc tweetnięciem albo "lubię to", która zawiera opisy rzadziej odwiedzanych miejsc. Miejsc, które mają klimat, są kameralne i wypchane niezwykłymi ludźmi. Miejsc takich jak muzea i galerie, ale też puby, restauracje i kluby.
Ja też będę dziś w mieście. Znowu. Już czuję tą pozytywną energię w sobie. Idę na spektakl do Starej Gazowni, a potem może jeszcze na koncert do KontenerArt.
Oto miasto, które kocham i nie chcę mieszkać nigdzie indziej. Moje miasto - mające ponad 700 lat, zanurzone w histori i wypełnione historiami. Spójrzcie.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz