wtorek, 25 czerwca 2013

Dancing - this is why we split!



Ok., on Sunday I gave you planks… So today let me give you something more pleseant – splits! ^^ Well, I know I won’t be able to make a full side split ever again. It’s dangerous now and after the surgery it will become truly impossible. But front splits are fairly safe for me and I want to enjoy them while I still can. It’s not that I can really make one, but I like stretching routines so… Here are some exercises for achieving front split. I still need about 15-20 cm until full split which is a super huge achievement for my dysplastic hips. ^^ I’m very proud of myself – go make yourself proud too!








No dobra, w niedzielę zamęczałam wam deskami… Więc dzisiaj dla odmiany coś przyjemniejszego – szpagaty! ^^ No dobra, wiem, że już nigdy nie będę w stanie zrobić szpagatu męskiego. To niebezpieczne, a po operacji stanie się fizycznie niemożliwe. Ale szpagat damski jest w miarę bezpieczny i chcę się nim cieszyć póki mogę. No dobra, tak naprawdę to nie daję rady zrobić szpagatu, ale bardzo lubię ćwiczenia rozciągające… Oto więc są, ćwiczenia pozwalające przygotować się do damskiego szpagatu. Ma brakuje jakieś 15-20 cm, co i tak jest wielkim osiągnięciem dla moich dysplastycznych stawów. ^^ Jestem z siebie dumna – a teraz Ty idź i bądź też z siebie dumna!

1 komentarz:

  1. I was only able to do the splits (the other way) when I was small...now that I'm older and significantly fatter, I'm lucky I can still get up and down from the floor, much less do the splits :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń