wtorek, 29 maja 2012

The wish list / Lista życzeń


Taking advantage of a loose day at work I made this “wish list” of clothes that I would like to have. Wait a minute… Clothes? No – dresses! Because when the weather is warm and sunny I dream only about wearing dresses. :-)

Wykorzystując luźniejszy dzień w pracy, zrobiłam dzisiaj "listę życzeń" zawierającą ciuchy, któe chciałabym mieć. Zaraz, zaraz... Ciuchy? Nie - sukienki! Bo kiedy pogoda robi się ciepła i słoneczna, marzę jedynie o noszeniu sukienek. :-)

#1 This yellow one is just so sweet! Like banana ice-cream. Love, love it!
Ta żółta jest po prostu słodziutka! Jak lody bananowe. Zakochałam się! 



#2 Shaded blue one with short sleeves and a belt. Would be perfect to work or church. But it’s a bit too small. Wouldn’t fit me. :-(
Cieniowana niebieska z krótkim rękawkiem i paskiem. Byłaby idealna do pracy albo do kościoła. Ale niestety jest odrobinę za mała. Nie pasowałaby na mnie. :-(


 
#3 This pea-colour dress is wonderful and I fell in love instantly, but… I’m not sure if it will suit me. I’m simply too busty for it. Oh well, you just can’t have everything in life, can you?
Ta groszkowa jest po prostu cudowna i zakochałam się od pierwszego wejrzenia, ale... Nie jestem pewna czy byłoby mi w niej do twarzy. Mam po prostu za duży biust. Cóż, w życiu nie można mieć wszystkiego, prawda?


 
#4 Now this one is stunning! Unfortunately it’s same case as the one above. Plus currently I don’t have any occasion to wear a dress like that. But it is just a dream-dress! Which one of you Girls never dreamed about going to an Ascot Ball in a Chanel looking, little black dress, with an extremely deep neckline? Yeah, exactly.
Ta jest powalająca! Niestety, występuje tutaj ten sam problem co w powyższej. Dodatkowo obecnie nie mam żadnej okazji, na którą mogłabym założyć taką sukienkę. Ale to jest suknia-marzenie! Która z Was dziewczyny nigdy nie marzyła o pójściu na raut w małej czarnej z dekoltem do pasa? No właśnie... 



And You can wear it in two ways!
I można ją nosić na dwa sposoby! 


Now, back to the real world...
Tyle marzeń...

1 komentarz:

  1. I've never been a "dress" person...my legs look too odd because I'm not skinny. And then there's the busty part.

    Oh well.

    Maybe I just haven't found a dress that looks good on me yet.

    I really like the yellow one and the blue one (the first two). Not for me...for you, yes.

    OdpowiedzUsuń